As you are aware, the COVID-19 pandemic requires that we all follow safe practices to protect each other in the community.
All members are required to follow current COVID-19 guidelines. A few reminders as they apply to the garden:
- If you are sick or feel unwell, stay home. Do not come to the garden.
- Do not bring visitors into the garden at this time.
- Maintain 2 metres (6 feet) of physical distance from any other gardeners.
- Enter the shed only when it is vacant. Only one person should be in the shed at a time.
- Wear gloves and/or sanitize your hands when handling the garden locks and gates, green waste bins, compost bins, and common tools.
- Sanitize the handles of tools in the shed before and after using them.
- Take all garbage offsite for disposal—required at all times.
As always, please let us know if you have any questions or concerns.
Safe and happy gardening, everyone!